This synergistic blend of Adaptogens* and Superfoods help maintain optimal health and reduce the negative effects of stress by bringing balance to all body systems.
The powers of herbs in Canine Wellness Blend™
- Helps maintain normal function of the urinary tract & kidneys.
- Provides antioxidant support (antioxidants help maintain normal DNA and immune system).
- Supports normal liver health and function (reduces oxidative stress).
- Helps maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint flexibility.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Supports normal detoxification processes.
- Supports healthy circulatory function.
- Contains ingredients known to support healthy brain.
- Helps reduce effects of normally induced environmental stress.
- May help discomfort associated with normal daily function and activity.
- Support normal recovery time after strenuous activity.
- Beneficial for pets with seasonal allergies.
- Contains a proprietary blend of probiotics and enzymes.
- Cost per day to supplement an average 50 lb. dog is 30 cents (7 oz. container, 102 tsp.), 26 cents per day (13 oz. container, 190 tsp.), .22 cents per day (32 oz. bucket, 468 tsp.)
*Adaptogens are a category of herbs that help the body adapt to stress, support normal metabolic processes and restore balance. They may increase the body’s resistance to physical, biological, emotional and environmental stressors.
A healthy dog with strong immunity is simply not an attractive host for fleas or ticks. Sprays and oils are great to help prevent initial contact with such parasites, but ultimately it’s the health of an animal’s body systems that determine whether fleas or ticks will make the decision to feed.
For those who hike in the woods with their dog, play in open fields or tall grasses, or spend much time outside at all in an area with a high population of ticks, a secondary measure of security is recommended for your dog. Natur-Repel Oil or Spray complements the chemistry of Canine Wellness Blend to keep insects at bay.